Wilmar International Limited
SGD 2,000 – SGD 3,200
Posted on 3-Jul-22
Description of the Job
– Carry out all aspects of the pick-up, delivery, and return processes by yourself utilizing a 24-foot truck
– To assist with distribution operations and to make certain that goods are delivered on time
– Fill in for Warehouse Assistants while they are absent when necessary
– Take on additional responsibilities as needed.
– Hold a valid driver’s license of Class 4 or higher.
– A minimum of five years’ worth of relevant driving experience, with no traffic violations or accidents in the most recent two years.
– Working environment report for Tuas
– Capable of committing to a work week consisting of six days if required
– Prior expertise in the delivery of hot, ambient, and cold food products would be considered an asset.
– A fundamental understanding of information technology and mobile applications
– It is forbidden to drive the lorry back home.
Additional Information and Details
Position in the Organization: Non-Executiv
Qualification: Uncertain at This Time
Five years’ worth of experience total
Type of Employment: Full-Time
Specializations of Employment: Various Positions, General Labor
An Overview of the Company
Wilmar International Limited is the most successful agribusiness conglomerate in Asia. The company was established in 1991 and maintains its headquarters in Singapore. On the Singapore Exchange, Wilmar is regarded as one of the largest publicly traded corporations in terms of its market capitalization.
Wilmar’s commercial activities include the cultivation of oil palms, the crushing of oilseeds, the refining of edible oils, the milling and refining of sugar, the manufacturing of consumer goods, speciality fats, oleochemicals, biodiesel, and fertilizers, as well as the milling of flour and rice. An integrated agribusiness model is at the center of Wilmar’s business strategy. This model encompasses the entire value chain of the agricultural commodity business, ranging from the cultivation, processing, and retailing of a wide variety of agricultural products to the manufacturing of those products themselves. It has about 500 manufacturing sites and a huge distribution network that covers some 50 countries, including China, India, and Indonesia. The Group employs around 90,000 individuals throughout its various global locations.
Consumers and the food manufacturing industry consistently select Wilmar’s array of high-quality processed agricultural goods as their go-to option when making their purchases. Its consumer-packaged goods has a dominant market position in a number of countries located in Asia and Africa. Wilmar is able to extract margins at every step of the value chain as a result of its scale, integration, and the logistical advantages of its business model. This enables Wilmar to enjoy the benefits of operational synergies and cost efficiency. Wilmar is a staunch supporter of environmentally responsible business practices and is fully dedicated to fulfilling its duty as a responsible member of the business community.
Additional Information About the Company:
Registration No. : 199904785Z
Company Size : 501 – 1000 Employees
Average Processing : Time 26 days
Industry : Agricultural / Plantation / Poultry / Fisheries
Benefits & Others : Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), To be discussed
Apply for This Jobs